TERMS and CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, the “Company” will mean TRESH CAKES PLUS and the “Customer” will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure the products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be the same or different from those charged in our store. The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and TRESH CAKES PLUS reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
- All product prices are exclusive of VAT, but at checkout, the VAT for the Service Charge and Delivery fee would be added to your total.
- You are required to register before placing an order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline 08120027247 at the time of delivery, otherwise, we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
It is the receiver’s responsibility to check the condition of any goods received, at the time of delivery. Refer to our Refunds & Returns Policy for more information.
TRESH CAKES PLUS Gift Coupons are redeemable on https://treshcakesplus.com.ng but not in stores or for telephone orders.
All risks in the Products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but TRESH CAKES PLUS shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
- We accept payment by crediting our bank
- Account or through our Merchant account.
- All product prices listed are in Naira.
- There is no limit to purchasing on this website.
- Your offer to purchase made on Tresh Cakes Plus shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock. A final and conclusive invoice will be presented to you upon delivery.
- TRESH CAKES PLUS reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- Delivery time slot – 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Call for deliveries outside the stated time.
- Our next day service only applies to office delivery orders.
- For bulk purchases of more than one case, we will confirm the delivery day with you directly.
- Delivery service is only available within the Port Harcourt metropolis.
- Due to restricted access to Hotels and recreational centres, customers there must collect deliveries at the designated location(s).
- Delivery service is not available to areas that cannot be reached directly by our Motorbikes, vehicles, or buildings without a functioning lift to the 5/F or above. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
- Delivery service will be suspended when bad weather. In this event, customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify TRESH CAKES PLUS immediately of any change to their delivery address.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.